Tippy Tree - General Tips
- Place ornaments on the tree to get points. Each level has a limited number of ornaments to place.
- Ornaments have a timer shown by a clock wipe animation behind the ornament preview, once the timer runs out the ornament cannot be placed and the next ornament is shown.
- Ornaments have different weights, indicated by the weight icons under the ornament preview. Heavier ornaments are worth more points.
- Placing ornaments further from the tree's trunk will give more points.
- Coins are used to buy new ornaments in the ornament shop.
- In infinite levels, you do not have a set number of ornaments, instead ornaments are endless but disappear from the tree after a few seconds.
How to Play Tippy Tree in VR
- Use trigger to grab ornaments, release trigger to place them.
- Use trigger to select presents on the ground to open them.
- Vive - Press the touchpad left and right to rotate around the tree, press the up and down of the touchpad to extend your controller to reach higher.
Rift/Window MR - Use the joystick left and right to rotate around the tree, use the up and down of the joystick to extend your controller to reach higher.
- Vive/Windows MR - Press menu button to open the options menu.
Rift - Press Y or B to open the options menu.
How to Play Tippy Tree on Mobile (Touch)
- Tap on any presents you see under the tree to open them and get coins.
- In 3D levels you can rotate the camera around the tree to place ornaments on all sides.